Micah 6:8 Assignment
What an incredible study! When we first began studying together each small group was asked to come up a with a project to show love to others. Here’s what our groups decided. Please feel free to contribute towards any of the below donations.
We’re also heading out to a personal care home for a hymn sing!
Micah 6:8 Assignments – Women of Worth
Feel free to bring an item(s) for any of these projects!
- Food Hamper (non-perishable items)
- Teen Moms – Family Unity (money for gifts cards ie. the Zoo, Museum etc
- Gift Card for Family in Edmonton with ill son
- Lighthouse Missions – items including coffee, socks, toiletries, backpacks…
- Crisis Pregnancy Center (New Mom’s Basket)
- Ronald McDonald House – donations including Granola bars, individual snacks, garbage bags, laundry detergent, post it notes. Lysol wipes etc.
Join us on Tuesday April 15th at the Southwest Personal Care Home for a hymn sing!
11:00am – 11:30am
1265 Lee Blvd. near Bison Drive..
Women of Worth wants to thank everyone for such an incredible year!!! We hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable Spring. We will meet as a group again in the fall for our next session. Book study options and more information will be coming in Summer!
Blessings to everyone,
Your WOW Leadership Team
Lisa Z, Susan B, Karen B, Leanne N., Sarah B., Kimberley M., Chickie, Karen Blevins, Frances J., Katherine B.