In November, 2012, Pastor Keith Eberhard led a second team to Ranquitte, Haiti. This time the team worked at mixing cement to pour a reinforced concrete ring beam on the block walls of the same church that was worked on in May of 2012. Again, the team ministered to the children through skits, plays and games; evening evangelistic services were held and door-to-door prayer took place. This time the team participated in the marriage ceremony of a couple within the church. The pastor, leadership and church people were encouraged to see the building continue to be built.
- SUPPORT for PHILIPPINES TYPHOON RELIEF
- Ministry in Uganda (May 2013)
- Phillipines Mission Trip (Dec 2012)
- Report from Haiti Mission Trip (Nov 2012)
- Report from Uganda Mission Trip 2012
- Report from Haiti Mission Trip – April 2012