- Is there an irritant within me, a hurt from the past that comes out in trying to justify myself at the expense of others? Would there be a sharpness to me, that shows that I am irritated with others or situations? A bite in the flavour that seems to cut into the presentation, making others feel uncomfortable, grit their teeth, be defensive or on guard. My speech should be seasoned with grace. I should not distract from the beauty of The Lord but rather reflect it.
- Would there be swirling cloudiness, sediment, murkiness, within my inner being. Perhaps significant unprocessed sin of the http://cialisgeneric-pharmacy.com/ past is muddying how I present myself. It might cause my comments to be off color or my responses or lack of responses to seem dark and murky. God help me!
- Does what comes out refresh people? accutane vitamin d Does what I present revitalize those that are weary and in need of hope and life? Many people, like the woman at the well, are thirsty. Lord let my life bring freshness to cialis dosage others.
- The wine of God can bring life to people. Does my life point them to this true joy and life of God?
- When people smell the aroma of this fluid that is drawn out, what is sensed? Is it light, fragrant, or heavy and pungent? May my life be a sweet fragrance to you, Lord, that others might sense you and respond to you.
Lord, You want me to reflect the best, i.e the nature of Jesus Christ. In these last days, may I present myself and be presented as part of the “great wedding celebration” that is coming. May I help to minister life in these last days so people will experience: the most compelling explanation that they have ever heard, more of Jesus than they has seen before, sensing God or the Spirit more than before. In the drawing out process, God takes some away that there may be an examining of the nature of what is within. This process is uncomfortable because we like to be full, to have everything complete, nice and tidy, nothing missing, but often that is not reality. This process implies there will be some removal of what we personally have. Lord help me to be willing to release and not hold onto what I have or what I feel is mine. May I reflect something good to the world around me.