Foundations of the Rock – 6 lesson class sharing some of the beliefs and core value of Church of the Rock.
Wednesdays, starting Jan 21, 7:30pm @ Winnipeg South Campus (1397 Buffalo Pl)
Mondays, starting Feb 2, 7:00pm @ North End Campus (239 Selkirk Ave)
An evening of story and song with Steve Bell! A Hot Points Marriage event for couples only. Sunday Feb. 15th, 6-8pm. Tickets $30/couple. Call 204-261-0070
Christmas Eve Services (by campus, approx. 1 hour in length) – EVERYONE WELCOME!
Please note a few additional changes to our regular schedule:
- Christmas Day (Dec. 25) – no services
- Dec. 27 – Winnipeg South – NO Saturday evening service
- Building Closures: Dec. 24 (office closed from 1 pm), Dec. 25/26 (closed all day) and Jan. 1/2 (closed all day)
Do we have a treat for you!
For Christmas every year our drama department pulls out all the stops and puts on a fantastic show, and this year is no exception as we present “Passionella: A Lonely Girl’s Dream Come True.”
We will have three showtimes, as follows:
- Wednesday, Dec. 3 – Musical only – general admission ($20 for packs of 4 tickets – a great event to attend with friends and family!)
- Thursday, Dec. 4 – Dinner Theatre – limited seating – $30 per person including dinner and musical
- Friday, Dec. 5 – Dinner Theatre – limited seating – $30 per person including dinner and musical
Tickets are available online starting Thursday, Nov. 6 at noon – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE.
You may also purchase tickets for any of these shows from the Church of the Rock office in person or using credit card over the telephone (204-261-007). We will have kiosks to purchase tickets in person following each weekend service at each of our campuses as well.