Christmas Eve Services (by campus, approx. 1 hour in length) - EVERYONE WELCOME!
Please note a few additional changes to our regular schedule:
- Christmas Day (Dec. 25) – no services
- Dec. 27 – Winnipeg South – NO Saturday evening service
- Building Closures: Dec. 24 (office closed from 1 pm), Dec. 25/26 (closed all day) and Jan. 1/2 (closed all day)
Do we have a treat for you!
For Christmas every year our drama department pulls out all the stops and puts on a fantastic show, and this year is no exception as we present “Passionella: A Lonely Girl’s Dream Come True.”
We will have three showtimes, as follows:
- Wednesday, Dec. 3 – Musical only – general admission ($20 for packs of 4 tickets – a great event to attend with friends and family!)
- Thursday, Dec. 4 – Dinner Theatre – limited seating – $30 per person including dinner and musical
- Friday, Dec. 5 – Dinner Theatre – limited seating – $30 per person including dinner and musical
Tickets are available online starting Thursday, Nov. 6 at noon – CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE.
You may also purchase tickets for any of these shows from the Church of the Rock office in person or using credit card over the telephone (204-261-007). We will have kiosks to purchase tickets in person following each weekend service at each of our campuses as well.
Last weekend (Aug. 7-10) nearly 300 of us gathered at Manhattan Beach Retreat Centre for our annual CHURCH CAMP. It was a wonderful time of enjoying great conversations and activities, times of ministry and being challenged by God’s Word (both the adults and the kids).
Our speakers were Pastors Sheldon & Candice Reid from Winnipeg, and you can enjoy their sermon series on FAITH by accessing the audio files at the following links:
In addition to our evening services, each morning there were youth activities and children’s/family activities (including a Family Rockz! show). Afternoons were busy on the lake and around different sports and table games. On Saturday afternoon we also had an exciting gathering on the beach as 4 people were baptized.
See you next year!